Sunday, June 5, 2011

Waffling


Yeah, it's a huge picture of a waffle and yeah, it's symbolic. I'm a fairly decisive person. It's not hard. You think about things, then act based upon those careful thoughts, then you live with the consequences. The only time I ever appear indecisive is if I think that the other person asking me already knows what they want (and I am severely empathetic, I know most of the time).

What I do not, in any respect, understand is when you give someone something they really seem to want --then suddenly they don't want it. Really, I was positive you wanted this? You're sure? You totally don't want it now? Are you yanking my chain? Huh, oka-a-a-ay, well I guess it will be right there if you decide you want it. I'll just walk way for a bit....Honestly, I do have other things to do than keep offering you everything you want so you can say you don't want it. And I ask for what I need, which is how I get what I want. Stupid Waffle. GGGggrrrr.

Not the most positive blog, but I'm feeling rather pimp-slapped by work. Some nights everything is frustrating, even the things you thought you did right seem to turn out wrong. Certainly nothing to dwell upon or worry about, we are what we are, but the picture up there is not me and never shall be. So, if you want waffles look elsewhere. However, I am also delicious smothered in syrup.

No comments: