Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cleaning Dance Party


Huh, so called the Gram to see if she can meet up today, twice and no answer. I hope she is doing alright and will probably call again. With that said plans changed from going to see her, to cleaning the old room. Today roommate T is babysitting his nephew, whose babysitter is on vacation this week. So, there is much 10 yr old pouncing around and playing of Wii in the living room --a perfect environment for me to close the door turn up the ole laptop and clean.

--Oh, and also because I was full I laid down and took a really satisfying nap. Hooray for me! Now on to more dancing and cleaning. In fact, here is some summer dance music and a fun video about four wheeling and girls shakin' their coconuts on some random music video island. Fun.

No comments: