Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Last One of the Evening


Alright, Swingers and Singers, last one of the evening. I love the Vegas dirty vibe on this one and the Portishead sample, but it has it's own neat flavor to it. Hope the daily jukebox wasn't too very annoying --I had a super fun time doing it.

Watched a couple hours of Portlandia tonight and loaded up the back and forth passing flash drive with some movies for the BF, as the roommates have not yet (after two months) re-installed Nero so I can actually burn him a movie. I put on a bunch of sweet, funny kids movies as it came to light that he has not even seen Kung Fu Panda because --well, I guess it is harder for guys to watch kids movies, makes them look severely less macho without a kid or, I suppose, it is hard not to look like a pedophile in a theatre packed with kids if you are a single guy. Luckily, I am a lady so I can get away with that pretty easily. I put on some really good ones on there like -Up!, WALL*E, Kung Fu Panda, etc. And then some more adult movies -not like that kind of adult movie -but more grown-up, less animated films that I like.

Other than that, just messing about on the internet is the agenda for the rest of the night, then falling asleep half dressed on the big fluffy mess that is my bed. So, hooray for pseudo-Saturday-hybrid-Wednesday! Woohoo!

No comments: