Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Getting the Night Movin'


Title of old Roger Corman movie + one dead movie star + Oakenfold = really great song. There are even some of those french kids extreme walking/ body throwing during the video which is pretty cool. I think it's called parkour, but don't quote me, as my walking is only extreme enough to hurt my feet -and nothing else really. Mostly this song is just good for movin' and groovin' and shakin' a f-ing tail feather to, mostly. (Aliens reference there for all you cinephiles.)

The movie was just as good the second time around and roommates enjoyed it immensely, which is always nice. It didn't mean that they got me any food when they went out to get dinner, or really even asked if I wanted anything to eat, but hey, can't ask too darn much of them I suppose. Doesn't matter, not going to let it ruin my really excellent day. And it has been a very, very good one really. Not huge amount of happenings, but sometimes it is just really nice to get things all cleaned up and back where they belong while dancing around wishing my bedroom were a huge club.

Anyway, all for now, still waxing sentimental, longing for the BF to magically have tomorrow off so we could spend it together doing fun stuff, while knowing this will not happen. Or that for some strange reason my bestie had to come back to the state and calls out of the blue because she is in the haymarket and needs a drink, which has about the same probability of happening. Some days it feels like I am simply waiting for things -on-call for life, as it were. Well, back to dancin'.

No comments: