Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Switch-up!


In true H.E. fashion, yesterday I was all pissed off about getting up for work at 10 am, and this morning I awakened at 5:30 am on my day off, bright and shiny like a newly minted penny, being totally okay with that. Because it's MY time today. I need this time to do things that I want to do so being up early is good. Like today for instance, I got myself McDonald's breakfast. It is a small thing, but I haven't really gotten to eat just what I wanted in awhile.

I have also decided to make it a musical weekend, so if you like what I like, enjoy the videos, if not -hey, something new never hurt anyone too badly. Music is a thread I use to connect things, it is the ambiance for the action. And this 'weekend' is gonna be full of action in need of backing up, so expect smaller blogs for today and tomorrow, with music and brief action to go with them. So, this one is to get us rolling this morning...later we'll see.

No comments: