Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's time to get up, it's time to get up...


At some point, I was good at this...I loved waking up at 4:30 am every single day to go to work. Loved it. The five o'clock in the morning world was mine because no one else in the world wanted it. Traffic was easy, people were all in bed, no lines if I had to stop places, it really was blissful.

But this morning the 8 o'clock world sucks --my feet still hurt, my back aches now, and really all I need is one solid excuse to call in to work and I will take it like a fat girl steals twinkies. I am volleying back and forth from extreme will to get up and make coffee to the extreme lethargy to crawl back into my very comfortable bed. I'm not even sure that writing this blog is keeping me awake right now so if this is all senseless ramblings, someone please call me and put your vote in to side with the 'go back to bed' devil on my left shoulder so a decision can be made and I can get to doing what I need to be doing.

Still I guess I will only have to work until 6:30 pm so --wait, that is like all damn day?! Sigh, it seemed so much shorter when I was not looking it in the face. I think I might have strained my shoulder last night as this morning it is not just my lower back that seems to be protesting all movement. The nighttime's fitful tossings did not suffice in recovery of any sort, plus by the end of the shift I was beginning to lose my voice if you can believe that. So, priority #1 is going to be the job hunting tomorrow -even with all the other things I have to accomplish on my meger days off. But, enough of the ebbing and flowing of bitchery this morning. I gotta get into the tub and see if I can get my muscles loosened up for the last round today. So, just pretend that little happy anime animal in the picture is me and have a nice day yourselves. :)

No comments: