Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Life in plastic, it's fantastic...


Yes, that's right, I have been a Barbie girl for a very long time so I like this song. If you know me, which some of you may, it is also kind of funny if you know my BF's name, which yes, I have already caught some crap about from my sweet blonde sisters.

So, here is a totally cute blast from the past. And yes, I totally sing and dance to this alone in my bedroom while I try on outfits and hats and shoes and accessories --because I'm cool like that and because a perfect outfit can only come together when all conditions are right, like rigorous scientific experimentation. Admit it, you're smiling right now. This little bubble gum pop anthem has been around for a while, not because it's a terribly good song, but because it is inspiring and fun and stupid. Just like Katy Perry.

So, with that, I am off to re-watch a movie this evening. It was a good movie so I don't mind and as usual I have a coupon. More fun stuff later this evening to come, on H's musical weekend blog. Really, if you knew how much fun I was having doing this, you would probably enjoy it more yourself, I think. :)

No comments: