Friday, June 17, 2011

99 Problems...

Good Morning, Peeps! -So, the museum was really fun. I haven't been back to Morrill Hall in a very, very long time and the planetarium show was good. We kind of wandered around for about an hour, looked at stuff, talked about our previous weeks activities. I really must have been out of my tree setting up a date at that place though as the only place I could have scheduled it with more roaming, yelling kiddies would have been Chuck E. Cheese's. I told the BF that and he laughed saying he had no idea Chuck E. Cheese's was an option. Sometimes he really is very sweet and funny and says just the right thing. (Not that this goes outside this anonymous blog, but he really is pretty perfect 'dad' type material -may just convince me to take that huge leap into parenting, if things continue well.)

The planetarium show was neat. We were like the last people to eck in, so we got seats on the edge of the 'full-dome'. Even with the craning of the neck, it was a great show and the dome is really awesome. I went to a laser Floyd show there about ten years back, but I guess I had forgotten how really cool it is. I bet the space ones are super cool. Gives you that big 3-D immersion, without the glasses, kind of. Came out a little dizzy, but satisfied. Then we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner, as we were both starving and had a really nice dinner. I got to watch him try to eat a burger that was way too big so it was amusing at the same time as just generally delicious.

I want to say the kids movies went over really well, but he was not that excited about them. I also got him some Mad Libs, which he had no idea what they were and went over as a little too childish to be a good gift. I love them --great drunken party game or just fun in the car on long trips, but not everyone has my taste in entertainment. Then I gave him a little kiss and sent him home, as today was a work day for him. Actually, it's a work day for me too, but my shift is 3:30pm to Midnight, so I do have today to hang.

He was nice enough to say that we could meet up after my shift tonight -but honestly, I am doubting how much energy I am going to have to do anything. I am trying to conserve, however I only last a couple of hours after a shift and I have another one to look forward to on Saturday, so I don't know. I, myself, can't imagine why anyone would want to see me right after work -as most nights I reek of sweaty manual labor type suffering, my outlook is generally surly, and my feet hurt like I walked on broken glass for three hours. But, I'm going to try to be really positive -like really, really try. I'll probably just suggest we go back to his house, take a shower there and fall asleep. I've decide to throw an 'over night' bag in my trunk, just in case -this is a great tactical item for any single girl to have, as it's not technically a walk-of-shame if you can brush your teeth and not be wearing last night's clothes when you leave. Much more ladylike.

No comments: