Thursday, September 1, 2011

Looking Harder


Here's one from the vault. I know I have probably posted it before. I suppose it really is my song, I stuck a flag in it and it is mine now. To me it has always had a special meaning, like what I'm looking for is right in front of me, but I don't see it --so I should remember to look harder, see deeper. I don't know, I feel a little foolish explaining it, but we all have those songs, don't we? This one is at least top five, on the list I could listen to for the rest of my life.

So, today, the list goes, scrapbooking, writing, laundry, sleeping. It should be a fun day. I am looking forward to almost everything, except laundry. Exercising went well, I worked a little longer with the ball on getting my arms toned and a little longer on getting the abs toned. Thinking of posting new pics on the ole dating website so all the lookists can see that 'curvy' means curvy, not overweight, which seems to be a big deal to all the over 300lb silver back gorillas looking for a date on that place. I really...and this comment is a repeat, as well,...do NOT understand how some incredibly lumpy, not that attractive dude has the brass ones to put in his profile that there must be 'physical attraction'. Sure, I'm attracted to hamburgers, but obviously not in the huge passionate loving way that you are, Buddy. It's just repellent.

Or, wait, wait, the I'm-not-over-my-Ex line of 'don't want no drama. So, if you're into drama don't e-mail me'. You know what? News flash, everybody has drama. Everyone has a weird family that causes them issues or just plain has mental issues like they are afraid of things sometimes --it is just how people work. It is. I don't know any one single person that does not have a bit of drama in their life. So you enjoy your alone time in front of the computer, asking out girls who are too attractive for you and not returning your e-mails because you are creepy, overly demanding, and lookist. Sheesh. I don't know why I even fucking try. It is really, really cheapening to the soul and probably the one thing that contradicts me when I say I am a happy person. Yuck, yuck, yuck. And no, I did not e-mail him back, in case you are wondering.

No comments: