Monday, September 12, 2011

Doctor....


So, I took all the 'wah-wah French cries with my Wah-burger' from today's previous post and consulted my my therapist, Dr. Cool-Stache. Doctor Cool-Stache, told me to stop being an overly-whiny b*tch because no one wants to be around them or read their stupid blogs. Ah, I see. He went on to explain that really when things seem bad, they are not so bad.

Good things did happen today. My student loans sent me a letter saying they are no longer reporting negatively on my credit report. That's good. My car insurance policy went down by a whole $10 a month. Pretty Good. Got another coupon in the mail for free panties. Free panties are always awesome. And really, after watching some SportsCenter, Ray Rice, I would like to thank you for having a really ass kicking game and doubling the amount of fantasy points I was supposed to get. Who says, no one ever helps me kick ass? Ray Rice helped. And thank you, Melancholy, for making me work out twice as hard as yesterday and helping me to get closer to my weight goal. Sometimes, it is the little things that keep ya going. And did you see that harvest moon last night? It was super cool.

So, we open that bottle of wine we had been saving for a rainy day, dance around in my room, and just generally feel better. I've got games to watch tonight anyway. Thanks, Dr. Cool-Stache.

No comments: