Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rules Don't Stop Me


Spent the evening writing and watching We Are Scientists videos on YouTube. Some day....I will get a couple of there songs on ITunes...someday. This one is quick and catchy, a good intro...but if you like them 'I Don't Bite', 'Nobody Moves, Nobody Gets Hurt', 'Chick Lit' and 'Nice Guys' are also really very good too.

Decided to sell my body to science. No one else seems to really want it. Ha, ha. Registered for a study of some sort....I know this is never a great idea, but it seemed like as good a thing to sell as any. I feel like my dignity was either stolen or simply chose to vacate a while ago. I went looking for it, to try to sell it first, but it was just gone. Go figure. Sublime says, "Lovin' 's what I got..." but, in the selling of that, we have found that it is about as cheap as talk these days.

No comments: