Tuesday, September 20, 2011

So, Far This Week...


Busy, week ahead...I mean, it is really nothing compared to the bestie who is currently trying to fill her days with activities and succeeding quite well, but some things are definitely happening.

So, tonight work closing (technically would have had today off, but decided to pick up a shift). Tomorrow K is going in from some out-patient breast surgery. She has benign cyst tissue in there they will be taking out and biopsying. She is nervous about it, but has several days to relax and recoup due to the surgery so we wish her all luck and good things. Also work closing shift that night. Next day, Thursday, interview time got moved from 8am to 3pm, thank goodness. I was alittle afraid I would have to close on Wednesday then make it to the interview early in the morning --it would have worked out but, this way works out better. Friday, meeting a friend for dinner, catching up and light activity. Then of course working all weekend long, as usual and my fantasy football week three match-up.

Kind of a busy week. I am looking forward to it and it should be big fun in some places. Walmart last night with D was also fun. We picked out all the materials for our costumes and she is going to start sewing. I need to request off the days for the Con, so I can make sure I get them, but honestly it will be nothing compared to if I get a new job and have to go in and tell them I can only do one weeknight and one weekend day (I have decided I would still keep the old job, for the discount, ya know.)

I am trying to enjoy the relaxing moments while I have them, study some filing rules and keep taking those on-line typing tests. I need to get it to the point where I can get a certificate for my 40wpm and just take that in to them so I can stop having to take typing tests. I hate typing tests. I get too nervous then I fail miserably at something I do on a daily basis --I know, strange isn't it.

No comments: