Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Week One Victory!


Good Day, People. I gotta tell you I awoke this morning as the league leader in my fantasy football league. I killed my match-up, just killed it. I had 112 points to my opponent's 66 points. Who's your Daddy? Me, I'm the god damn daddy around here! Ro-o-o-ooarrr-r-r-r-r!

This winner is going to get free panties today, then going to work. I know, not terribly exciting, but, hey, I've still got this great, shiny feeling to wear around. My work schedule gets pretty solid here in the next week. I have already picked up two more shifts for this week and next. So, I will be there quite a bit. We also broke the 150 barrier and hit 149.5lbs. I know it also doesn't seem like much, but progress is progress, no matter how slow. So, it is also worth celebrating. So, today, I celebrate quiet victories, well, I did do a little football winner dance when I checked my score which I also did after I got off the scale. That's cool, right?

No comments: