Sunday, September 4, 2011

Awesome-ville, Population Me, Baby.


So, I once again had trouble sleeping last night. When I say I had trouble, there were just so many things I wanted to be doing that sleep was way down on the list of priorities. But, good stuff, really good stuff today to wake up for.

So, last night the Ex-Bf ripped me the new Foster the People album 'Torches', and Holy Cow, it is awesome. I must say, I am an ITunes junkie because I got tired of buying whole albums then only liking about two songs on them. However, there are always exceptions to the rule and this album is entirely good. I like almost every song on it. So, I'm throwing one of my favorites up here on the blog today. Some of my other favorites were 'Life on the Nickel' and 'Miss You', but like I said the whole thing is good so buy it. I have been listening to it pretty much on repeat since noon today.

Also, got my team on my fantasy league. And really I am very satisfied with the auto draft. I got Tom Brady and picked up Mark Sanchez. Was not crazy about getting Plaxico Burress, but hey, he could do something positive for the Cowgirls this year, maybe. At least, it wasn't Puppy Smacking Michael Vick, so I was okay with that. Also picked up Roy Helu, he's an ex-husker playing for Washington, and had some good pre-season games. I am hopeful he will do good things. After making some quick adjustments, I was entirely satisfied and ready to go, now I just need to set my line up for up coming games. Do a little more light research, etc. Then start Kicking Ass.

I am in a super good mood and finally getting around to cleaning my room today. Decided not to work out today --I am becoming a little obsessive about it and needed a day of rest. It doesn't mean I'm not dancing my a$$ off while I pick things up and dust. The weather is friggin' perfect today. I have the window open and a lovely cool fall breeze is blowing in, really does life get much better? Nah, right now is perfect, why ruin it by thinking about it. I'm also switching out my summer stuff for the fall clothes, boots and scarves being aired out and ready for wearing. God, I love fall fashion. Can not wait. Cute fuzzy hats and cuter jackets, warm fuzzy rub-your-face-on-them cashmere sweaters. Welcome back.

No comments: