Saturday, September 3, 2011

Charts Don't Lie, Do They?


First off, this one is for me, not for anyone else, just me. I know we all take things and personalize them, but I know some very beautiful women who are thinking I am talking about them and I am not. I found this and totally laughed. Yeah, I would eat it.

Really, it's about how I have lost like 40lbs since February so I was feeling pretty on top of the world tonight. I had to buy new pants because my old pants don't fit, they are just too big (these are the 10's). Which is a good thing, if I weren't incredibly poor right now. Still, it is exciting to have new pants and the size I needed went on 75% clearance at work so I got the last pair. Hooray. And they look good. I am very proud of myself. I commenced patting myself on the back heartily.

However, then I really jumped the fucking shark and decided to get on the healthy weight/height chart and do you know what?  I am STILL overweight. By about 23lbs. I have a BMI of 26.7. I was slightly shocked but for my height I am only ever supposed to weight 130lbs --ever. I couldn't believe it. Bye, bye good feelings about my weightloss. Hello, anxiety about ever being the right weight, welcome back, we missed you. Damn it, damn it, damn it.

Okay, fine. I will exercise twice as hard tomorrow.  I will work at work until I sweat like a disgusting pig. I will make sure my calorie intake is at least 500 to 700 calories less than what I would normally eat.  I will ingest more fibrous foods that I hate.  I will drink more water and try to get those 8 hrs of sleep in like I am supposed to. I will not celebrate a preemptive victory against the fat, just because it finally gave my neck back. This is not the end! It is the night we camp out in front of the castle we are going to take tomorrow. Nobody gives a shit if I'm a Medium now. I'm supposed to be a Small. I'm going to make it to the point where I love every picture taken of me, all of them. That skinny place where once again some dude can pick me up and fuck me against the wall, because I like that and I'm light.

I can do it. Yeah, Fuck Yeah, I can totally do it. Now, we're pumped. Grrrr.

1 comment:

Brewmaven said...

Oh that Dr. Phil, always knows when to make you laugh. Just remember that you've already had great success doing what you're doing. Don't cut any more calories, just add the fiberous foods and water and you'll be golden. Soooooo golden.