Saturday, September 17, 2011

Can't Hug Every Cat


Okay, so I may have figured out why my dating is going nowhere. If videos like this on e-harmony are the norm --then I have simply not been showing enough of my crazy. As I have said before, every woman has a gene which enables them to be crazy or act crazy for no reason when it is triggered. It can be dormant for a long time then simply flip --you are having drinks with what seemed like a reasonable human being then suddenly your friends biological clock alarms, which causes her crazy gene to activate, then you are having an hour long discussion about babies, or her lack thereof, and she is sobbing uncontrollably. This girl in the video, has obviously had some kind of cat triggering event.

Hee, hee. Super funny.

Anyway. Things are good today. Work last night was, once again, wretched. We had a bunch of cashiers call in, so sales floor got nothing done, because we were up on the lanes all night. It was massively ridiculous. I will be going back at noon today. We left a lot of work for the fitting room, which is kind of suckie as that is where I will be working. I also found out that a bunch of the newer, or as new as I am, people have recently been recognized for achievements I have been doing quietly for a long time and receiving no recognition for. Which, of course, makes me somewhat bitter. So, that is work....I don't want to talk about it anymore.

I have some games tomorrow and am taking a chance on a new WR that I picked up this week. He had a great game last week so I am hoping he gets at least as much play in as last time. Who knows. That's why it's a gamble. I am liking the colder weather, but it going to make for a dreary game in Lincoln today. I suppose, as long as people stay out of the store I am cool with that.

No comments: