Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Have It Easy


So, day off. Got up pretty late, but slept really well. That is definitely worth something to me as my sleep lately has been less than great. Worked out, took vitamins, had coffee and three donut holes for breakfast.

Got sister K out of bed and we finished the scrapbook today. It is a whopping 26 pages of color photos and neat papers that I am totally sure will make my mom just wet her pants at Christmas. Also, another thing to check off another list. It is nice to have it finished.

With that said, D is coming over this evening to hang out and do laundry. I have also given some thought to my fantasy line up and will make some roster moves probably tonight. Still could stand to sit down and do a bit more research on that one.

All in all a pretty simple day, but lots of relaxed, nice activities. Sorry the blog is not more exciting, but I felt like taking it easy today, so enjoy it easy.

No comments: