Sunday, September 11, 2011

Cowbell


Okay, yeah, I am not sure if it is more cowbell that is called for or what, but I am exhausted. I didn't really drink yesterday, even though I did watch the Husker game, and a couple of Thundercats episodes I had missed, and it was very good. I even took a nap yesterday, but today I am just physically exhausted.

I got in two more good pages on the manuscript and solidly figured out the plotting points for the ending which should be coming up this next week some time, then I go back and fill in some holes. So, it is still going well.

Work was hectic, but not bad yesterday, and went quickly, which was nice. Today, I close, but wow, I sure don't feel like it at all. I have about four players on my fantasy roster playing today and another two who play tomorrow. I am having the toughest time with my wide receivers. Like I have two solid players --then Plaxico Burress and Austin Collie. Collie is listed as Q, for' questionable', I think, with like a hamstring injury or something and Burress has a P by his name, but I'm not sure what that means when it list 'ankle' right next to it. Does that mean he was injured and is 'Playing'? I guess that is my best guess on the matter so I have to play him. Oh, well, it is up to fate now, some of the games have started. I'd like to stay home and watch the statstracker, but that is just not going to happen. The shift, which normally seems pretty good being 2:30 to 11p, seems very long like it is taking up my whole day today.

So, cheers. to surviving another day. I am not a huge fan of all the 9/11 stuff, but I understand it. I know why it is important to remember. So, hug the family, watch some football, and pray for something better (that would pretty much embody the American dream, at this point).

1 comment:

Brewmaven said...

"P" is for Probable. Which means he's probably going to be playing, but to watch the injury reports on ESPN.com just to make sure. :)