Sunday, May 1, 2011

Post Date Wrap-Up


Hey, welcome to the post date wrap up. We'll be discussing H's great date last night, going through the highlight reel, and blah, blah, blah. Can't tell I watch too much SportsCenter, can ya?

Wow, the symphony was fantastic. It was the best seats I have ever had at the Lied, like fifty feet from the stage and the sound was amazing. My favorite was the main theme from 'Pirates of the Carbbiean'. But, overall the whole thing was superb. And my date impressed me with a lovely, slightly reminiscent of Dr. Who, brown suit with a lovely tie. Very attractive. He liked the jazz parts of the concert more and I liked the straight symphony parts of it, but we both liked the show on the whole.

After the great concert we walked down (there was some arm holding) to the Mill and had coffee and talked. He even paid for coffee, which was sweet. --Of course, my comfortable 'looking' flats had already rubbed a huge gaping wound in the bottom of my foot so walking was excruciating. As the talking gets easier, so does being oneself, and telling appropriate jokes and funny stories. So, we just hung out at the Mill for like three hours, drank coffee and it was nice, really nice. He is super funny sometimes and super cute all the time, so that is awesome.

I really had a nice, enjoyable time. We didn't make-out or anything, but it was super comfortable, like we'd been friends for a long time. I think he might have thought that it was weird -my mom's family is Methodist, my dad's family is Buddhist, and I'm kind of neither. He is Lutheran, which is cool. I just don't know yet if that is a something he feels really strongly about. Being agnostic doesn't make me Christian allergic, simply not one of those posers who goes to church then acts like an ass and says they have faith, I find it hypocritical. It just makes me honest. But, who knows if the date sees it that way. I'm not overly worried about it, but a little bit maybe.

I think we're going to the movies sometime this week, which I am excited about. You know I love movies. Sequel story is going well, trying to come up with some interesting plot twists. Just fed the dog some Mac & Cheese. He is going crazy!

No comments: