Friday, May 13, 2011

Panties!

I have been doing super well with some great coupons and deals lately and wanted to share. I am not super coupon-er at this point, but I have been particularly proud of my money saving skills.

Okay, so Victoria Secrets, took sister with me so I got two pairs of cute cotton hip-huggers with sparkly summer fish on them (one pair pictured above). Panties regularly $8.50 x two pair = $17.00 Super cute! Totally FREE. Thank you, Coupons. Side note -sister got two bras and a beach towel for $50-ish, which is a damn miracle at that place. Also, with coupons. Then I filled out a survey on my receipt and now have a $10 off a $50 purchase coupon (so I can go in for bras myself after I get that first paycheck, yeah).

Yeah, and see, more about fashion than sexy. I mean they’re still panties, but look how comfy they look.

Joined Groupon. Groupon sent me a coupon for $10 free. So, the offer today was for $20 of chocolates for $10. Used my coupon and got $20 of chocolates for FREE. Awesome, totally awesome. Not to mention that by joining that livingsocial.com, I got $30 to spend on drinks at Grata (a great little quiet bar in the south part of town) for $15 earlier in the week. And I feel superb that I've gotten some great deals on things. Sweet.

So tally:
2 pairs panties = free
$20 in chocolates =free
$30 in drinks = $15

Gosh, that reads like a great sexy Valentine's Day gift to myself, doesn't it? Like I said, I'm not super great at it yet, but I think if I keep practicing I will get the hang of it.

For the record also lost another pound this week --probably due to the addition of the stability ball, which kicks my ass every time I use it. So, happy --may buy a swimsuit this year. Actually, it is of note that I needed those two new pairs of panties as most of mine are now too big. Just fucking fabulous. Also, while writing sequel to vampire story, got entirely new story idea yesterday. May jump to that one as I am way into it right now –involves, magic, time travel, some WWII research, but could be super interesting and characters have stable back-stories. Could be really good…Awwh, who are we kidding? Of course, it’s going to be good. Everything is good today. I have a coupon for it.

---As a side note, this one is from yesterday before blogger went down and I lost my whole post about music (more about Frankmusik, which is sad because he is so great). So, there will be two for today -just accept it. I'm a bloggaholic and nearly went crazy not being able to post my inane opinions about things --and no facebook is not as good. It's just not.

No comments: