Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Bit Overwhelming...



Good Lord, today was a long one. Part of it, well most of it is that I have been with my family all weekend. I mean I worked tonight, but sometimes that is more peaceful than being at home. I love them, they are great people, but it really is kind of...I don't know, exhausting. Today was my niece's second b-day party, as well, so kids everywhere.

Last night the BF met me for coffee then we went back to his house and watched this really funny show call 'Clone High' for a couple of hours. It was hilarious and the time with him just seemed to fly by, so when I got in the car and it was pasted 1am I was alittle surprised. I made him tell me all about the house he's building in Minecraft, and you can kind of tell he thinks I really hate the game --which I don't --but, (and this is hard for a grown woman to admit) I do tend to get a little jealous of the time it gets as opposed to the time I get, which is probably the root of why most girls don't like them. I could honestly care less unless it means he's not getting enough sleep or that should be time spent with me. I game quite a bit myself --my tattoo is from a video game so I can't be too much of a hater. I was once again struck by how handsome and considerate he was on our Friday date. Sweet, sweet boy.

It has been nice to see my grandma and everyone, I may cry woe about it, but they can be a very good time. Tomorrow morning we are all meeting at IHOP for breakfast. It will be early -very early. Which is kind of good cuz I will get to come home and take a nap before work which I will also be doing tomorrow. Then interview Monday, work Tuesday, work Wednesday, date either Thursday or Friday. Gonna be a busy one, but it should be good stuff. We shall see. :)

1 comment:

Brewmaven said...

I think almost every woman knows about the dreaded video games! When W lived with The Hubs and I, that's all they did. They played Madden's football from 7pm until the beer ran out, which was usually past midnight. Let's just say there was tons of jealousy on my part and very little lovin' due to the boy wanting to play video games more than play with me. Thank god he's finally over that one!