Thursday, July 21, 2011

Winning Evening!


Guess who is a crazy winner tonight? Yeah, me, me, me! The Extreme Barbeque Extravaganza went over spectacualarly. I mean really, really fun. The ribs were great, the pasta salad was good, the corn on the cob was excellent --the only rather notable failure were the pies, which I thought were definitely sub-par for my usual pies, which is kind of terrible considering the regular ones are really great and these were just so sad and not very tasty comparatively. Still the BF said he enjoyed it so I let him take a whole one home.

And guess who won Yahtzee -again me, me, me! I hardly ever win Yahtzee so I was all like "In your face K!" That is one of the cool parts about playing board games with family. We tend to talk trash like no other. And both K and T's comic timing were right on tonight. I like to think of myself as the funny one as we both already have titles like 'the smart one' and 'the pretty one' devied up, but sometimes she really is totally hilarious and a lot of fun. And the dog really warmed up to the BF, they played ball for a long time this evening. He did not have much luck at the Yahtzee, but that is okay, he is technically on my team anyway so 'we' won. I Yahtzeed in fives. Woohoo!

The BF got a haircut and really, it looked very hot on him. And surprise there was middle of the week making out at my house! Double Woohoo! It was surprising and great and as usual, I wanna do it all the time. And then he is going to take me to see Captain America this weekend! I get anymore excited about this boy and I'm just gonna wet my pants. But, wait there's more....I sent him a funny Huey Lewis and the News video on Monday (my dad listened to them all the time when I was a kid and I had all their tapes) and that ultra considerate man brought me the vinyl for their album 'Sports'. How incredibly cute and thoughtful? God, I just wanna squeeze'em and love'em --how awesome!

Hope everybody else's night went as well as mine did. I'm going to bed one happy girl tonight.

No comments: