Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tired Dawgs, Rested Paws...


So, it is back to work today, well rested after a nice four day weekend for the ole b-day. I even have some new work pants so that will be fun to test out. I have a very odd shift, but that is okay. Also, with some b-day clairvoyance, I finally decided what I am getting the bestie and the bf for their b-days which are August and Sept. And this year I have some kids to get gifts for too -The niece's 2nd b-day is August 1st and my cousin looks like her little baby will be born approx August 10th-ish.

Yesterday was fun --it was take D to Wally World night. We had Chinese for dinner and then got all her shopping and laundry done. It was fun. Then the sisters three watched the recorded Miss Marple together. Sure it's no Poirot, but anything Agatha Christie is great. D is about to get a promotion at work -which is awesome-so I am very proud of her. It seems like she is making it right along.

I think the BF and I are going to the movies on Wednesday. I e-mailed him at the beginning of the week and told him I had both Wednesday and Friday open this week. And I don't know, sometimes it still amazes me when people want to spend time with me, he said he wanted both nights. Even as I write it, it kind of makes me giddy, feel special. It seems like a very small thing, but sometimes it is a very big thing, know what I mean? The subtle way it lets you know that you are important to another person.

I've been making more droll art pieces the last two days and I feel like it is going well. Some of it I really like. Some of them are gifts, so I have not posted anything yet, as far as pictures, but I might sometime soon. I also picked up a hidden object game and have been playing it since last night. Dang, I remember why I wasted so much of my time previously playing them. Super addictive. I also get this weird picture in my mind of two desks set-up in the bf's office each of us hooked up to our respective computers. "Love ya, Baby."....click, click, click...."Yeah, ditto, Honey. What level are you on?"....click, click, click. Totally makes me laugh and laugh.

No comments: