Thursday, July 14, 2011

Don't Be Fooled....


So, last night was date 1A. Friday will be date 1B this week. It's lovely. Because I really like seeing him. And I swear to God, if he gets much cuter...one day I will wake up next to a very nerdy Carebear. Found out somebody is incredibly ticklish --looks like there is now a 0% chance he will be winning any argument with me, ever.

So, we met up at Boston Market and had a nice dinner. They make hella good mashed potatoes. Then we came back to my place and watched 'The Warrior Way', which per the previous blog was really very good, in my opinion. Visually pretty, totally unbelievable, and had Geoffrey Rush in it. Plus, ninja vs. cowboys to get us all prepped for Cowboys and Aliens at the end of this month. He enjoyed it and we made fun of the immense amount of suspension of disbelief that went into watching something like that. I showed him some of my favorite books and we chatted and had an all around nice time.

Have squarely decided that I am going to start him on reading the novels, this weekend. As, rather oddly, things about him have started to remind me of the hero in the first book. I know you're saying that is ridiculous, as I did not even know the bf when I wrote it, but they are little subtle things. It is a little strange --my writer's mind morphing things to how I would like to see them. Bloody brain chemicals, ridiculous dopamine, sneaky endorphins. Still, I am now terribly interested to see what he thinks of the novels.

Yesterday, I cleaned the room and did all my laundry so I feel like I accomplished a great deal of things with my small day off. Oh, and down another pound (this puts me back into the 150's zone, so if I can just get those last ten off I will have reached my 'Goal' and maybe have a carrot stick to celebrate. ha.) I'm still making art, slowly, by inches, and I stayed up and played my stupid hidden object mystery game for way, way too long last night. Tonight is work, but really, I'm just not super concerned about it. It's nice to be back on the up and up for the old attitude, so I should appreciate it and have some good times.

No comments: