Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Countdown to Extreme BBQ Extravaganza!


Did I ever tell you that once a long time ago, I went to bed hoping and praying that I would wake up as a small attractive Asian girl? Yeah, well, obviously someone else's wish was granted when these kids woke up. How fabulously cute can you possibly be? The song is catchy and cute too -especially when they are all tryin' to look tough with their cute little tough hairstyles and fake, fake nails. Wow. It is important to be globally minded so here is your Japanese-Pop infusion for the year.

Other than that, I filled out an incredibly long job application and put it in the mail hoping it will get where it needs to go by tomorrow at 5pm, in town mail. And picked up some things I had forgotten yesterday. Pies are baked and look delicious, pasta salad is in the fridge. Toby put a rub on the ribs which smell great and we are putting the final preparations together (light house pick-up) for hosting tonight. If nothing else the food is going to be great. My grandma and parents are firm believers in Food=Love, so tonight we will fill the BF with a ton of tasty home cooked lovin'. I may even make him a plate to take home or give him half a pie if he likes it. His poor fridge is totally empty most of the time, which as we think of the sentiment of food is love, means a sadly vacant heart full of condiments and a couple beers. Awwwh, poor baby.

Also, ready to get my Yahtzee on this evening. Gonna totally be fun. :)

No comments: