Monday, July 25, 2011

Adorable


Okay, so....I have no idea if the incredibly sneaky BF read the blog last night or just really finished with work, but I got an e-mail like twenty minutes afterward that he had completed his work stuff and what time he had left in the night was mine. How sweet? Unfortunately, I was all ready for bed by then and really, kind of blocked into my parking space. So, I gave him the go ahead to play video games. And went to bed, where I had weird dreams of all the past jobs I had ever had all rolled into one huge job of putting clothing and videos away then forcing litigation on customers for touching the put away stuff. "Don't you touch that! I just put that away God damn it, now I'm totally suing you."

Had lunch with sister K at Olive Garden. Picked up free panties from Victoria Secret and some Orange Ginger Shampoo and Conditioner.
So, think these ones only, in pink and another set that are like this blue with white polka dots. I will blog more, but my family just showed up (surprise) so I need to go hang with them for a while.


Okay, so hours and hours later --yeah, it was a nice time with the folks. Sister R managed to drop enough drama on us to throw everyone's schedule off. So, I didn't even get to take D to Walmart -we had to move that to Wednesday and my parents took my niece for four days to babysit. It's all hard to explain and believe me you wouldn't really care to know. My mom did drop off a box of scrapbooking stuff she had gotten at a garage sale recently for me and it is full of very cool stuff, so thanks, Mom. But, I am bloody exhausted. Entertaining ten people is tough work. Even the dog passed out at 9pm when they left. Passed out. Sheesh. So, I am going to bed now, too. Gotta work tomorrow. Will make concerted effort to stay positive and nice to people this week. That is the goal. Go, go gadet nice-ness.

No comments: