Thursday, July 7, 2011

Burned....


Holy crap, so they say that the better the time the more you pay of it later. I am paying severely --the blog previously only extolled the virtues of my friends great sunblock --it did not list that it needed to be reapplied intermittently for effectiveness. I am so bloody red. My shoulder looks like I spilled paint down my swimsuit lines. Owwwwch and it hurts.

I am blogging wasted, so please excuse the misspellings. I had a wonderful day --really nice. All afternoon floating and drinking in the pool --Blissful. However, now I am bright red all over, I hurt and am producing my own heat from my dermis and had to be rubbed down with lotion by a thoughtful family member. It feels like I have been lit on fire. Damn it. I even have an ice pack on my shoulder and it is doing nothing. I have gook on my contact, so pirate eyed driving home while not so sober, but made it fine and safe going slow,  and when I got home I found out that the air-conditioning in the house has broken --so I am so hot right now --so very, very hot, like the sun.

The bestie and I hit the bars this evening and made it to 1 am-ish. Much fun was had by all--we hit N-Zone, Jake's for cigars -like a Boss, and ended up at Something-Something International for late night drinks and mustaches. Dude, so much fun. We chatted some conversational German, French, and accented English while laughing and taking silly pictures. It was MexiCAN  beer night so her dark evil mustache was really well received, while my blonde Dr. Watson mustache simply added to the original flavor of the evening. Tons of Fun. I am so wasted and tired. At least, I can pass out without noticing that we have no air conditioning in the house. --Now tomorrow will be an entirely different story probably, but the contacts are fuzzing over from over-chlorination and re-blinking. Thank you so much to all my wonderful fans, I love you! Wave, wave. Pass out...

1 comment:

BrewMaven said...

Doctor. Doctor doctor doctor doctor. Doctor? Doooooctoooooor? DOCTOR! Ahhhh...doctor doctor.