Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Scary Story


Okay, so I got up early and went over to the bestie's folks house and we hung out in the pool. And chatted and chatted. Then ate cheese smash-wiches and had some carrots. Then hung out in the pool. It was a really nice day for it and really she has the best sunscreen ever. Ever. It's Neutrogena Ultra Sheer spray on sunblock at like 100 spf --totally none greasy and works and smells really good to. I have to find it and pick up about a gallon of it.

While in the pool there appeared a spider hanging above the water. It appeared to put out silk from the sky and just hang there over the pool ominously. Weird. Sky spider. It was the size of a pinhead, but we all swam to the other side of the pool, just in case. Because it was a spider and they are not to be trusted under any circumstances. Ever. They are crafty and conniving and vicious. Plus, they enjoy scaring for spite, which is just rude. And I cannot abide rudeness.

I cannot wait for tomorrow when we can just float around the pool and drink slushies. I have to go to work tonight at 5:30 so it was nice, but no fun to have to drop and run home to change and get ready. Still, what a blast. The only thing better is hot tubing. I really, really love hot tubing -could do that any day of the bloody year. So, yeah, super fun day and tomorrow is going to be just as exciting, plus the bestie is going to help me figure out the prefect outfit for my b-day museum date. Things are finally coming up roses, so it is about time to stop and smell them for a while.

No comments: