Monday, July 4, 2011

Battle Tunes...


Just a quick post today --I like this song because it is a catchy way to put forth that what does not kill us makes us stronger....(or stranger, if you are an Aeon Flux fan). I am trying to head into my fifth consecutive closing shift with a brave sentiment, so I needed battle tunes. Bloody hell, I am exhausted.

Now, they keep telling us that no one goes to my place of employment on the 4th. I would reason that everyone would think we would be closed so they would not come in. So --we are closed --tell all your friends. Go to your barbeques and firework displays and if you desperately need something you have forgotten --get it from HyVee. I am hoping we will get out early, so I can get plenty of sleep for when I go back and close again tomorrow. Deep breath and go...

No comments: