Thursday, July 28, 2011

Garden of Smells Thursday


Ah, where to start --today was a super busy one. Cleaned the room, did some laundry, filled out about a mile of government paperwork for my student loans, e-mailed people. Oh, so my parents are going to be in town starting tomorrow and going until Sunday. They are here for my niece's second b-day party which is Saturday. I can't say as I am thrilled about this as they have been in town for like the last three weekends straight and a couple of times during those weeks, as well. Feel very much like because we can keep a clean house we are used as 'Home Base' while they are in town, which can be slightly inconvenient at times.

Also, had my telephone interview with unnamed insurance company today and they invited me to an in-person interview at 1pm on Monday. I am totally excited and can not wait to impress them with my insurance talents. As previously mentioned I want a desk job so bloody badly I can taste it and we inch ever closer to that goal.

Found out the bestie will be in town for her b-day in August, now need to keep schedule open so we can do some hanging out that week --which, if I am starting a new job could be a bit difficult, but manageable I think. Very exciting.

Also, made dinner, which was a not great, but not bad spaghetti for the BF, who came over to watch some anime with me tonight. OMG that boy smelled so damn delicious I had a tough time keeping my hands to myself, I kid you not. My sense of smell is not great as I smoke alot, but every once in a while it just hits where I can smell like a wolf --usually it is indeed boys. Like that lovely smelling manager at Zen's who wore Burberry Weekend for Men (yes, please, shake me another martini) or there was an attorney who wore Armani (boy, did I want into his legal briefs) and really...tonight my BF who smelled awesome, I have no idea what he was wearing but he left it all over my bed and I am going nuts, people. Clever, clever boy. It could just be me, but wow I just want to press my face all over his shirt and sniff him like a scratch n' sniff all night long. Powerful thing, that sense of smell, when it works, I guess. --Oh, and cuddle, I'm crazy hormone girl and I want to cuddle my BF like he is a big, strong teddy bear. (Jeez, lame, lame, lame, I know.) Sigh.

No comments: