Sunday, July 10, 2011

Party Like It's Your What?


I got this video in an e-mail on facebook from a guy my college roommate dated that I wanted to date, like ten years ago. It is friggin' hilarious. And yes, it's totally my birthday.

And, as I may or may not have told the readership, I am a little superstitious about some weird things. One of these things is that I pretty much gauge how the whole year of my life will go from how my birthday went, and really, it has been pretty right on in the past. 25 sucked a big one -woke up with a huge bug on my arm, the rest of year 25 did not go any better at all. Now, with this said, you are about to ask how this one went. Well, the answer is...Friggin' Spectacular.

So many cool things happened and really it's like I have been celebrating it for the last whole week. Think Carnival in Brazil, it has been alot like that. Plus, right now -as in this second, I am eating a wonderful Lemon Truffle cake and drinking champagne in the lovely air conditioning, thinking about how cool the last week has been. I got some art supplies while we were out today and I am back to making fun collages with witty saying involved on them. Major fun. --I think it is those art trips that does it, but it is an awesome side-effect.

Now I am headed downstairs to watch 'The Warrior's Way' which is kind of like Cowboys and Aliens, only it is Cowboys and Ninjas. I bought it without seeing it, so I hope it is at least decent, but I have high hopes for it. And man oh man, this cake is great --so is eating it too, really.

No comments: