Wednesday, July 27, 2011

GOOD things!


Is this not just the sweetest song. I sent it right to my BF in an e-mail, because I am sappy like that. We have a 'come over and watch a movie' date tomorrow night. I am looking forward to seeing him even though my facial leprosy is gross and I am feeling b*tchy and unattractive. Perhaps, I will simply go with a full on veil and tell him veils are totally in style now so I am just being trendy. Really, there is nothing like a horrific cold sore to really make you look at yourself and go, "Uh, yeah, I may have a couple glaring faults and flaws you should know about." Not that I'm a skank or get cold sores because of youthful skankery. My mom gets them, I got them from my mom. Yeah, there is something so very wrong about saying that. But, whatever, and they are not the STD kind that Tiffany has. God, there is just no excuse good enough on that, is there? Sigh.

Anyway, this blog is about good things. Like the nice, easy day I had at work. Or the fabulous call from an unnamed insurance company asking for a telephone interview tomorrow. Hooray! Interview! I am really excited about that one and hope/pray that it goes super well. I want a desk job so bad I can taste it. Please, please, please give me a job. I will work so hard for you, so very, very hard. And I will dress up every single day --everyday. And come in at 5am. Promise.

And tonight I am taking D to get her things at Walmart as we did not get that done on Monday. It should be very pleasant and I am looking forward to seeing her. Plus, my bestie is giving me some really lovely vintage coasters. How cool is that? Very cool. Ice cold, in fact. So, good things all around. And I am being super positive and super grateful for all the good, positive things that are happening. So, tomorrow I have to fill our a bunch of student loan paperwork, telephone interview at 3pm, BF comes over at 6pm for date. Seems like a very good and full day. If we just keep things going like this that will be just fine with me. :)

1 comment:

Brewmaven said...

Dude, you are golden at interviews! Good luck with it and I hope to get that reference call! Sending good interview/job mojo your way. :) You are going to totally rock it!