Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday-ish



Let me see, I worked and I worked. That is about the long and short of me weekend. Tomorrow when the whole world goes back to work, I have the day off. God, I hate my schedule sometimes. Freakishly turned around.

K and T cleaned out the garage today so they could put their car in it. I am not sure the trash people will take all the crap, but who knows. I am feeling kind of surly --no particular reason why, just a general broad discontentment.  I am sure it will pass. I had an okay night at work and like I said, I get to look forward to a day off tomorrow.

I know this sounds a little crazy, but I miss having a BF. I haven't gone out and done a couple-y activity in like two weeks it seems like. Plus, he gave me a great reason to keep the room spotless, which without it, I must say I have kind of let the room get a bit on the dirty side. Perhaps tomorrow I should really give it a thorough going over, but then I think to myself that no one but me is going to see it anyway and kind of push it off to the side. I really need to just suck it up and get it done.

I'm also making it a priority to put out some more job apps. At least three everyday that I have off is the goal as I am really hitting it hard. Today was my mom's b-day. I facebooked her b-day, but didn't get to call or anything which makes me feel awful about it. I should have called when I thought about it.

Kind of wish I had something good to say other than super mundane, blah, blah, blah. Nope, nothing is coming. Well, perhaps tomorrow something cool will happen. Maybe I will make something cool happen. Hmmmm.

No comments: