Saturday, August 13, 2011

No Regrets


Yeah, so he broke my heart...so what. I didn't sleep very well, last night --like four or five hours tops. It was the full moon I think, but it did give me some time to think and think hard. Also, got an e-mail from the best friend. She said, "One of the things I love about you is that once you decide that you like/love someone, you do it with all of your heart. It's a really great quality to have and he took advantage of that." And when she is right, she is right. I don't believe in half-assing, you give it all you've got and nothing less. I don't regret it, but yeah, it hurts pretty badly right now. But, we know, from the last time, that time heals that kind of thing. I genuinely feel bad for the Ex-BF, because he has no idea that we could have been something great, and I think later on he might realize what got away on this one (and I am not being bitter or hateful about it, I did break up with him really, kind of, I mean we could have just kept coasting his way had I not brought it up). At least, now, he has his first Evil Ex, ha, ha (he hates that movie). Dropping off his stuff at 1pm today and that's it.

OMG and the funniest thing ever, the roommates finally decided to go camping tonight....so, if we were still going out I was going to invite the BF (now Ex-BF) to come over for the weekend while we would have had the house all to ourselves. Life is a fucking riot some days. Ha.

1 comment:

BrewMaven said...

The harder you love, the harder you fall. But just think how great it'll be when you are loving with your whole heart and you don't have to worry about falling. Someday that will happen to you.