Saturday, August 27, 2011

Quick Coffee Break


Quick Blog today,  I got up early so I could have a cup of coffee before work, ended up checking e-mail (neither of which I got to respond to full like I would like, it will have to wait until after work around 4-ish) and writing another page on the story, which is going really very well, in my opinion. Wish I could do what I did yesterday again --I dropped fifteen pages on that bitch yesterday. So, I'm feeling pretty good. Even in the first person it is still coming along. I missed the all inclusiveness of my writing, the escapism I find in it is awesome.

However, today I am back to work for a string of days. So, once again we are back to writing when we have the chance and thinking about writing while we hang up clothes and look happy about it. I pray some of those apps I put out there the last couple of days pan out. The goal is regular work before Black Friday. And it is a goal I really must meet, I don't know if I could survive Black Friday at the ole Bullseye.

Also, the song on this one is one I have been listening to since the bestie left town -dang it is addictive. I even posted it on my facebook already. Thanks for the music crack, Bestie.

No comments: