Thursday, August 25, 2011

Advice From Courage Wolf


This is Sir Courage Wolf Esquire, a stately gentleman who has been around the block more than once and come back home with a wealth of knowledge and wisdom. Sir Courage Wolf also likes to share this wisdom with others, to help them better themselves and learn to live a more, shall we say, courageous life. So, with that small, unneeded introduction, allow me to share some things....Courage Wolf-style.


This was what he had to say when I asked him if I was being overconfident about perhaps, my job hunting or my dieting habits. How clever.


This was actually in reference to the same things as above, however, Courage Wolf always knows just what to say and how to say it so that I can personalize his message and really be inspired by it. Yes, I will digest them!


Just so, Old Man, just so....sage comments from a totem. Patience is indeed a virtue.


Okay, so Courage Wolf's dating advice is somewhat wonky. I like this one because it is full of hope and yet strangely comforting when you are kicked in the box by love, which can occasionally happen, even when playing fair and sportsmanlike.


Ha, ha, yeah, see how it goes...okay, some of his advice is just downright for guys...and really I can see the gears turning and certainly I bet it works maybe 1 out of 10 times. The real question becomes, do you really like being slapped in the face? Or perhaps a little disclaimer, don't try this one at work or in public, might make me feel better about it. However, I am aware that for girls grabbing a gentleman's junk does work at least 7 out of 10 times, if done gently and properly with finesse.


And lastly, of course, Courage Wolf is a real proponent of being brave and saying how you feel to your loved ones, Bitches included. Good Show, Old Man, good show.

PS. Have you seen the new Thundercats remake on Cartoon Network? Not bad, really not bad at all. I kind of like it. Watched like four episodes tonight. Yeah, like it alot.

No comments: