Saturday, August 13, 2011

He Broke My Heart....


So, nevermind all the wonderful things I said in my last blog. The boyfriend broke up with me tonight. He made me cry and made no attempts to comfort me. He did communicate very effectively when he said, "I like seeing you, but I can't see myself spending the rest of my life with you." I could act like it didn't hurt, like it doesn't feel a lot like I'm dying right now, but really, what is the point --he's probably still reading this blog in secret anyway, so I should let him know he achieved his goal and really scarred another human being. I want to say terrible nasty things about him, but I am a lady and maybe he didn't know that. Real ladies recover gracefully from things like intense pain, we get back up and pretend nothing was wrong in the first place. My love is strong, resilient, and wonderful even though you didn't want it.

No comments: