Monday, August 8, 2011

Coffee Talk...


Boy, this last weekend was a long one. I worked Saturday and Sunday and did, for the most part, a lot of thinking. I did some feeling sorry for myself as I did not get those jobs I wanted, which is for the most part over by now. I did some deep thinking about my relationship at this point. I did some wistful thinking about my best friend and wished that she had been here to talk to in person about all my stupid thinking. The folks only popped in briefly on their way through as school starts today for mom.

I'm not really even sure I made any good conclusions about anything I thought deeply about. Maybe the conclusion was to keep thinking about it. Still feeling pensive...picked up an extra shift on Tuesday. But also managed to get the 20th off so I can attend that b-day party. I suppose if I keep up with the straight out physical labor maybe I will eventually come up with the answers I want to some of the questions I've been pondering.

No comments: