Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Girls watch too....


Okay, this one clearly warrants the content warning, so be warned, but it is pretty dang funny and pretty dang true (except for the freaky fanatic weird girl who is also true, but definitely not me or anyone I know, gross). Alittle on the raw side, but totally worth the laugh. :)

So, back to work tonight. Not terribly excited about it, but hey, it's money. The BF invited me to go see a movie on Thursday night (13 Assassins) and I am really looking forward to that one. I also got an invitation last night to a rather special b-day event on the 20th --for which I am looking for an awesome outfit and really can not wait to go to. Holla, someone's turning 60! Woohoo! I'm bringing the cake --cake vodka.

Really, there are a lot of positive things going on. I am starting to hit that mood up-turn again after the last hormone related blah week down turn. Gonna start making things happen and get some stuff done. The workout today was bad as I tried to switch up my muscle groups and hit the treadmill for a little longer--dang, I'm hurtin'. Oh, well, it will be worth it when I get those abs I want. It really will. Or at least I keep telling myself that. So, that's all for now.

1 comment:

Brewmaven said...

Yay! Cake vodka! Party starts at 4pm and bring your swimsuit. Word.
Very funny video btw. You find the best stuff!