Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Outfit Perfect


Okay, so as I am constantly inspired by my bestie's blog --I gotta tell ya, today it was all about preparations for fantasy football. And I am so damn excited I could just wet my pants. This will be my first year playing and I can not wait. So, as with all things that greatly excite me I went looking for the perfect fantasy football outfit. I think this one above will totally do the trick --it is very fantasy and very football. Well, either this one or some sweatpants and a sports bra --I'm not totally sold on the shoes in the picture. However, ten is my lucky number, so that is a big selling point -everybody needs to be alittle lucky, right? Or to get alittle lucky. Hee, hee.

I've been boning up on my Sportscenter and reading some articles about who would be good draft picks (although the bestie said we would auto draft and I have no idea what that means). I am well aware the all female league will probably be kind of secondary as she is already in a pretty mean, established coed league, as well, but I don't care. I'm gonna work really hard on this and get good at it. It's a skill I want to have.

I picked up a shift on Saturday night. I'm not sure why exactly -maybe I felt bad for the store manager who was asking (or begging) rather. Who are we kidding? I could use the money and I had it open so why not. This week it is okay, and builds me some good karma as I am going to want the 20th off. So, some political nicety on my part. I'm seeing a movie tomorrow. Didn't get to go to the movies tonight, but then again the roommates decided to stay home and order pizza --mushrooms and breakfast bacon pizza. OMG it was so-o-o-o good, and cheese bread. Delicious. I'm also thinking about opening up that bottle of wine I have in the fridge and just unwinding tonight. Maybe even watch some TV. I've been wound up kind of tight lately, for a reason I can't really pinpoint, and it is causing me to schedule a relaxing evening/day --as I feel like I might need it. Maybe a nice hot bubble bath, some pampering. Yeah, that's the ticket.

No comments: