Thursday, April 28, 2011

Woooooohoooooo!

Stoked, so totally stoked! Date went awesome. It was radical and awesome so --yeah, I'm resurrecting it --RAWSOME.

Kissing --finally. Not great kissing (well, any kissing is good kissing, isn't it.), but some awkward first time kissing -kissing which was good and nice. Kind of surprise 'attack kissing'. It has been a while since I felt that whiskery man face and I liked it. Who are we kidding it sent me into fits of blushing and stuttering. It only took me half a bottle of wine to work up to it. Nothing open mouth, but this is so seventh grade parents-are-just-coming-home kiss me quick, kissing. Yep, he likes me . Hooray!

His previous lack of response definitely stems from his shy nature. But, I can overcome this, I think, now that I know what it really is. We honestly didn't have any of that 'deep honest' conversation, but we did resolve some of those issues I had with previous dates, touching happened, interest was conveyed physically. He is interested, yes, he can do the things I want, if I move first, yes, and yeah --he is totally my boyfriend now. Well, I didn't ask specifically if it was okay to call him my boyfriend, but I did say I was going to tell people we were 'dating' and technically that makes him my boyfriend. I have a boyfriend. I'm so God damn awesome it hurts right now.

Pork Chops were meh, potatoes were good --dessert (chocolate cake) was spectacularly delicious. One of the best desserts I have ever made to date. Kind of glad I did send him home at like 8:30 even though we probably would have gone a little further if I didn't have roommates, but they showed up at like 8:48pm, so we would have been 'caught' which is ridiculous. I'm a little old to get 'caught' with my top off, making out on a couch.  

We are going to the symphony on Saturday. And I'm damn sure gonna get some more kisses. He smells nice too, which is a super bonus, and I like the way he feels when I put my arms around him, super good. Sweet totally sweet.

1 comment:

BrewMaven said...

Rawsome indeed! Congrats! I'm so happy for you! :D