Sunday, April 24, 2011

Can You Smell What the H is Cookin'?

Hey, Happy Easter, Everybody!

Eat some chocolate and enjoy your family. Oh, and super Congratulations, Jesus for David Blaine-ing your way out of a tomb, if you really did. Hey, if you didn’t than Congratulations for convincing a bunch of people you did anyway –publicity can be a form of magic sometimes too, ask any celebrity.

I have been cooking up a bloody storm today. I made potato salad last night, which is kind of a little family tradition in the spring anyway. Today, I am set on making some delicious tiny chocolate cakes. Moist fluffy, satisfying to the palate cake.

As per my previous cooking blog, see Cornedbeef & Cabbage, I have kind of a hazy track record with the cooking thing. Yeah, but unlike some other things that I have tired and failed at, then never done again –this one I keep trying on. Mainly, because cooking leads to one of my favorite things –eating. I love good food. Dieting sucks and yeah, a lot of the time it is like starving yourself, but that is because the brain has no idea what full really feels like after a while. However, I am getting better at it, still losing weight, at least and that is positive.

I also started on the sequel to the vampire story. I am still working out plot points, but these were good sturdy characters and I think another story is well within their realm of possibilities.

So, things are going well, for a Sunday, not much to report, may take a nap this afternoon. Sunday is the perfect day for things like that. However, as it has been cool, I really would like a nice guy to wrap a couch blanket around and snuggle with for a while. I suppose I settle for roommate’s tiny stinky dog as he does not fight back.

No comments: