Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ah, the menu....

Okay tonight’s date menu –

Main Dish
Tonight we are having Pork Chops on a bed of stuffing, drizzled in gravy, and
Potatoes, baked or mashed, have not decided yet.

Wine
Barefoot Pinot Grigio.

Desserts
Tiny chocolate cakes, served warm with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate  
And/or Peach Crumble, served warm with whipped cream

 I made both desserts already, as baking is squarely where I excel in the kitchen. But, I have faith the pork chops will turn out just as well. Keeping it simple, homey, delicious. The house is clean and should present well.

I am really very excited, but I need to do some dishes and paint my fingernails, so this one is short. I may update afterwards, hoping things go well. I’m just going to take it nice and slow, cool and relaxed. Have fun, be myself. I know it will go well.

No comments: