Friday, April 8, 2011

Sexy Vs. Smart

M'kay, today's topic is being sexy vs. being smart. For my readership of near zero I gotta say, I tried really hard to be sexy on my date. Really, really hard. Maybe too hard, because everyone else in a five mile radius was sending me signals I looked hot, except my date who said not one word about how I looked or smelled or attempted to touch me in anyway at all. Didn't try to hold my hand or offer me an arm while we walked, nothing. I am a little disappointed.

Previous date outfit was much more conservative and his looks were more interested. Tonight, I opted for a top that showed off I had lost some weight recently and highlighted the fancy new push-up bra I wore especially for my date. I may be over thirty but I have an absolutely fabulous rack. And I'm not being immodest or bragging. Some girls get a pretty face, I got these and they are really lovely. Nearly as fantastic as my highly developed sense of empathy or my rapier wit. Sadly tonight they garnered me only shame.

Now, maybe I have been out of the game so long that I don't really know how the game works anymore, but when I was dating before if you looked nice, was interested, did all those perfect flirty things the magazines tell you to do, like touch your hair and smile a lot, then he was supposed to say he thought you were attractive. Half the time his body posture said interested, lean in, smile, the other half the time he was leaned back and looked bored. Maybe it was nerves, maybe it was the coffee. I don't know. Maybe I have no idea how to act right around nice guys.

I had a fun time talking to him, just like last time, so I'm gonna try again. If he invites me out again --because there is an indication that he could now think I'm kind of trashy and this could be a turn off for him. Next time, we will be going outfit casual, nothing overt or provocative. I am actually really glad I did not wear the little black dress I had on before I changed to the nice top and pants, as it was very over the top sexy with it's glossy leather heels. Sigh. From now on we will simply be showcasing our huge brain, not our lovely brawn. I feel kind of filthy like I'm one of those gross guys that e-mail me on Plenty of Douche bags. I hope he didn't end up feeling like that too.

So, we will totally be going with smart from now on, as sexy seems to have failed miserably. I didn't even get a little kiss.

Oh, and I keep getting indications he might own a cat, or at the very least he likes them better than dogs (which I kind of knew). Not sure on that one yet. Considering my allergies I need to know more on that one.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

You've always had great tits. I seem to remember being quite acquainted with them on Grandma's back porch.