Monday, April 25, 2011

Right About Now...

It may just be the potato salad talking, but I am on a f*cking streak today --a getting things done streak. I have applied for like six more things today, vigor increased. I'm not internationally known, but I'm known throughout the microphone...

Headed for exercising --45 minutes today, increased from the usual 30 minutes, as I have built up some stamina finally. Then will bath and commence some reorganizing of my room and doing of workout laundry. I may even put up some of the art I have in my closet, as the room could use just a little more color. The plan includes doing the dishes again and planning a menu....yes, as date has agreed to come over on Thursday for relaxing dinner and hanging out.

Now I love going out, I totally do, but I am super excited about this one. Aaaah, just hanging out. Have some wine in a place I can actually have more than one glass, if I so chose, and where I totally know where the bathroom is, unlike that 'I can hold it because I don't want to look like an ass wandering around to try and find it' resturant restrooms. Plus, if I manage to dump food on myself during dinner, I can simply go change -positive.

It also gives me kind of an opportunity to impress with the menu. It will either be beef with a nice red wine or chicken with a lovely white wine (maybe sparkling). Now I am also aware that he likes cheese steak sandwiches. I do have some philly cheesesteak sandwich makings in the house already. Toby makes a hellva philly cheesesteak so I may con him into helping or teaching me how. I don't want to get overly ambitious --then end up failing and running to Boston Market to plate it and say I made it (which is the failsafe plan B in case something goes wrong).

Oh, and I also got his name --yeah, full name, I know you're impressed. This is gonna be a great week, I can just feel it. Well, gotta get some more things accomplished. May post what I'm listening to later. I got Rob Base and DJ Ez Rock on the brain today, Old Skool.

No comments: