Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Write or Die!

Okay, so I am writing today's blog, about writing. Because I got stuck. Not like writers block, more like writer's overload. I have a story I need to finish. Need -to finish. It is so close I can taste it, but I find I am never in the right frame of mind to do it. Then I have about four others that I need to work on. And last night I got an idea for a new one.

It's killing me, I'm having writer's ADD. It's like trying to get a guy on a first date to listen to the average girl he took out, when they are having dinner at a strip club. Impossible.

Plus, I am having a physical on Thursday for my new job and I rented 'the Crimson Tide' to watch this week, if you know what I'm saying. Urrghh. And I gotta go get the car re-licensed and do a bunch of laundry and etc, etc. The list goes on. It is incredibly frustrating. Also, my little graphic designer has started working with me on the cover for the second book and I am just not open to ideas right now, so I know she is getting it like a pie in the face every time we discuss something. I am trying not to let it get the best of me but, I am in a foul mood today and everything smells funny. Including me.

So, I pray not for serenity, I pray for concentration, inspiration, and chocolate.

No comments: