Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Long 'Arm' of the Law...

Okay, this one is an answer to an age old question that I have always had about myself. Why is it that all my Ex’s become police officers? I swear to God it is almost a requirement that you sleep with me before you get on the force here.

So, with St. Patrick’s Day on the horizon and my redheaded Irish (although very diluted Irish) blood a stirring for massive drinking and merrymaking, I set about thinking and found an odd connection. Many Irish immigrants became policemen when they came to the states, so many in fact that it is kind of an old stereotype.

Ah, so, I think perhaps it’s getting to close to my Irish-American flame that may indeed spark this behavior of becoming law enforcement for my Ex’s. So, unless you like picking up criminals, you had better stay away from my lucky shamrock covered underwear. It’s dangerous and you’ve been warned.

No comments: