Friday, March 11, 2011

Re-Focusing on What Matters

Sorry about not blogging for a while. I have had my mind wrapped up in my own problems for a while. That's right, friends, I was depressed as I have been relegated to Justin Bieber's mistress, as he was seen in public with this new girlfriend, Selene 'I'm a total slut' Gomez. Yeah, I know, heartbreaking.

I know that he, of course, still loves me as he sings me songs that can only be written specifically for me and dances our special dance moves while he's on tour. I also know that he is super famous and must therefore protect me from the lime light by pretending to go out with other thumb-sucking Mouseketeers and like it, but you know he doesn't want to. He'd rather be with me curled up on a couch discussing famous masterworks of art over a nice glass of pinot noir, while I finally get that God damn hair out of his face with my hand.

And it's true, sometimes he still wets the bed, yeah, he's young, it happens. But, he simply hands me his gold card and begs me not to tell anyone. Plus, it is kind of statutory of me to be with him anyway, so we wait and laugh about how squeaky clean Britany Spears seemed to be when she got famous --still a virgin, sure, we believed you. ha, ha.

Anyway, like I said, I was feeling kind of depressed about it so I didn't blog for awhile. But, then some other no talent twelve year old reminded me how lucky I am by writing a fabulous song for me. So here is the link. Listen to it yourself so you know what it is like for me --because I am not his girlfriend, I just totally sleep with him and spend his money. So, I'm more like a super naughty nanny or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP1WqkqDcpo&feature=player_embedded

No comments: