Friday, March 25, 2011

Angry Day

Yeah, we (as in the royal we) had an angry day today. What is an angry day, you ask. Well, simply put, it is a day when no matter how normal or regular or uneventful things are they make you completely filled with RAGE.

That's correct. Everyone has them, they are in fact completely normal to have. I'm normally a very laid back, composed, sane member of this planet. Today, I just had to bite a big f-ing hole in my lip to remain that way. And no one is exempt from an angry day --I was angry about the stupidest things. A lack of date e-mails when I've been getting nearly two a day for the past two days, a lack of funds to do anything with, a lack of companionship (when normally being alone would be fine), a lack of concern, a lack of good music to listen to, a lack of creative juices to help me write. Every little thing pissed me off.

I totally know that this stuff should not bother me. I know it should not bother me when my roommates have some money and go out to eat (even though when I had $ I had to buy food for everyone). I know that I should not be angry at my sister D for going over to babysit sister R's baby without telling anyone so I had to call her before the buses stopped running, thinking she'd been killed because she was an hour late from work. I shouldn't be mad at R for asking her to babysit as she has to take her piece of sh*t, painkiller popping, baby daddy to the hospital because he's been in 'pain' all day long and needs pain medicine. I shouldn't be absolutely inconvenienced by the fact that R's drama only seems to happen when my parents are coming to town --which they are later this evening. Nor should I really feel totally put out by the fact the T & K pretty much left the house so they would not have to deal with them, which is awesome.

So, yeah, I'm angry. Very, very angry. Things with my family never seem to be simple anymore, which makes me not even want to talk to them. Any of them. And I know that sounds awful, which then makes me feel guilty, because I love my family, I really do. But, sometimes they make me certifiably crazy.

Uh, oh, I think that might make me 'Bi-Winning'.

No comments: