Saturday, March 26, 2011

painting

Couldn't sleep last night for some reason. Didn't fall asleep until 3am. Then had to get up at 6:30am to get to Walmart and buy paint supplies for D's new studio apartment. She is super excited to start living in her little 20 X 20 cell. She wanted to paint it a grey-greenish color called Warm Stone (which actually looked like cold cement to me) but I convinced her to got with a warm yellow-ish beige and leave all the trim white. It looks really nice. Everything pops.

Including my back and my neck and my ankles. I am exhausted. Totally.

On a happy note. Mom bought me some 'date' underwear, which is just silly and funny, and a new sketch book with pencils. I am super excited about both. It was very nice of her to do that at all. She already got us MacDonald's for breakfast. Thanks, Mom!

Anyway, attitude is still positive, although exhausted, absolutely exhausted. Taking well deserved nap. :P

No comments: